Wednesday, February 27, 2013

and nothing

So, I redid my blog [don't ya love it?!], had these big aspirations of blogging everyday and well, ahem,
nothing.
Honestly, with Instagram & Twitter, it's like having easy "blog entries" all day long. Notice no facebook mention?! That's because its gone. For good. I can't even put into words how much BETTER life is without that crappy site. So long. So don't miss a thing.
Moving on.
Like I was saying, with Insta & Twitter, I fell like I make small blog entries everyday.
Pictures of the kids. Pictures from that day.
And a little update to go along.
I think that's why I've not really thought about blogging much, because I update everyday, so it leaves little to update on here- does that make any sense?!
|| if you're not following me on Instagram, you should. And Twitter too. :) ||

Life is rolling right along here @ the Tharpe house.
Life is in a good season at this moment. I'll take that.
We've got some exciting, big stuff ahead. I'll be sharing details soon!
Check back because you won't want to miss this chance to be apart of something big!