Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pinterest Hits

I often wonder what all people actually do/use of the pins they pin- so I thought I'd share some Pinterest hits for me recently: 

Spinach Smoothie//
Was a bit reluctant on this one, I'll admit. Probably because I've tried them in the past & they've been awful. Luckily, not the case for this one. It was yummy! Even the kids gave it a thumbs up!








All Natural Cold Remedy//
This has been awesome! I'm such a hesitant medicine user. Other than your typical Tylenol, I'm not a big fan of meds. Especially when it comes to meds that don't/can't actually treat what's going on [ie. viral cold]
In steps this little remedy.
I've used it. Brock's used it. My Dad used it. I've even made a batch for friends who are sick.
Obviously, it isn't a cure or excuse not to see a doctor, but if you feel a cold coming on, I highly recommend making a batch.


William Sonoma Scent//
This one took me by surprise.
First go around: not a fan.
But with some tweaking [a little extra vanilla] it's the new favorite scent around the Tharpe house.
Kids keep asking what I'm baking.
I will say that even more than a scent, I really like it as a home deodorizer. The house seems to be on a clean slate that day after I simmer it into the evening.




What's been some of your favorite pins?!