Friday, December 7, 2012

a whole bunch of randoms

Or should I say let's recap October, shall we?! I realized the other day that I completely & totally over looked a few memories from October:


1] Sophie & Ella turned 8! My camera battery died after the 3rd picture we took. Bummer.


Complete with Taylor Swift cupcake toppers.


2] They also went to their first school "dance." The second grade has a sock-hop on the 50th day of school! My grandmother made them these awesome poodle skits & they danced the night away complete with Coke floats & popcorn.


3] Deacon's working hard at learning. He's not as eager as the girls are/were about learning, but he's doing good! His favorite way to do math is playing NCAA football on the Playstation. :) This boy is a football fanatic!


4] On October 2, we welcomed another baby Tharpe to the family! Brock's brother, Derick & his wife Desa welcomed Little Miss Ava-Claire to their family! She's the sweetest little thing! So glad we get to be around to watch her grow up!


Christmas is in full swing around these parts. It's definitely my most favorite time of the year! Ready for my other half to return from Haiti so we can jump into all the holiday festivities! Happy Christmas! [Pictures from around our house up soon!]