Friday, September 5, 2014

Well, hello!

So, I took an unplanned YEAR long break from blogging. But I had good reason.
I grew two people, delivered them & have been running in circles ever since.

I realized the other day how much I've loved having this little spot to look back over life with Brock and our kiddos . . . I don't want to miss or regret not having that with these babies too!

So, I'm jumping back in.

Here goes . . . first post in over a year: short & sweet.


Our twin boys arrived safe & perfectly healthy on February 12.
Smack in the middle of a snow storm.
It was the best, sweetest, calmest delivery I've had.

Langston Hayes Tharpe was 6lbs 13oz and Riggs Leyden Tharpe was 6lbs 3oz / both were 19.5 inches

And they haven't stopped growing or making us fall in love with them since.

More to come . . . .